Hi, I'm Andrea,
your next freelance writer.
I work with Fintech companies to create long-form content that connects with their audience, drives more conversions, and boosts revenue.
I’ll help you answer your reader’s questions and establish your authority with actionable, data-driven content.
Want to work together?
more about me
I started learning content marketing in 2015 when I was laid off from my job and wasn’t sure about my next step.
Soon, I was hooked.
I kept writing as a side hustle for years. But in December 2020, I became a full-time freelancer.
I’m in love with what I do, and I can’t see myself doing anything else.
When I’m not writing, you’ll find me cooking traditional Mexican food, looking for the best coffee shop in town, or planning my next trip.
- Greatest passion: Traveling.
- Favorite city: Salzburg.
- Favorite book: Cathedral of the Sea.
- Favorite movie: Pride and Prejudice (2005).
- I have two furry colleagues—Dalí and Carlotta—who run the cuddles and biscuit-making departments.
- I’ve lived in three different countries.
- I hate mosquitos, spiders, and pretzels (like, why?).
- I’m a fantastic cook. My signature dish is Cochinita Pibil.